Questions: 85 (Multiple Choice)
- Knowledge of words representing different parts of speech and some basic idioms within culturally authentic contexts.
- Ability to select an appropriate word or expression that is grammatically correct within a sentence. One part of the test contains vocabulary and structure questions embedded in longer paragraphs.
- Understanding of such points as the main and supporting ideas, themes, and setting of a passage. Selections are generally adapted from literary sources, newspaper or magazine articles, and authentic material such as advertisements.
- 2–4 years of Hebrew language study in high school, or the equivalent
- Gradual development of competence in Hebrew over a period of years
|CONTENT||% of Test|
|Vocabulary in context||30%|
|Structure in context (grammar)||30%|
|Reading comprehension (most passages are vocalized)||40%|
|The Official Study Guide for ALL SAT Subject Tests||College Board||2nd||April 26, 2011||978-0874479751||$13.09|
|HEBREW (MODERN) (SAT Subject Test Series) (Passbooks)||National Learning Corporation||(January 1, 2012||978-0837363073||$39.95|
Oh bother! No topics were found here!