Questions: 80-85 (Multiple Choice)
- Knowledge of high-frequency vocabulary, appropriate idiomatic expressions, and language structure in the context of paragraphs
- Familiarity with grammatical structure and vocabulary
- Understanding of content in reading selections taken from such sources as newspaper and magazine articles, fiction, historical works, advertisements, tickets, brochures, forms, and schedules. Commonly taught grammatical constructions are tested.
- 2–4 years of Italian language study in high school or the equivalent
- Gradual development of competence in Italian over a period of years
|CONTENT||% of Test|
|Vocabulary in context||30%|
|Structure in context (grammar)||30%|
|The Official Study Guide for ALL SAT Subject Tests||College Board||2nd||April 26, 2011||978-0874479751||$13.09|
|ITALIAN (SAT Subject Test Series)||National Learning Corporation||January 1, 2012||978-0837363080||$39.95|
Oh bother! No topics were found here!